Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN Hotaru Star Fortress Status Report - Bay 16

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To 5th XF Admiralty at Hotaru Star Fortress, Hotaru PANT-IES, approved security parties

This is Kage Yaichiro, reporting YSS Asuka, YSS Asamoya, and Bay 16 as secure. YSS Asamoya's CO is currently absent.

I have issued orders to monitor comm traffic, and am looking for anything unusual.

I am issuing orders to other bays to do the same, as well as continue what work they can in this state.

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

To Commanding Officers and Directors of Bays 1-15, Hotaru Star Fortress

I am ordering the accounting for all hands on all docked ships as well as the Bay crew, on or off duty. Also, monitor all communications and keep your eyes for anything out of the ordinary. Continue your tasks, as long as they do not cause confusion--we can't screech to a stop in our jobs due to the lockdown. Do what you can.

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

RPG-D RPGfix
Back