• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

How do i get back involved with RP'ing with you all?

AWanderingMage

Inactive Member
So i know i have been afk for well over a few years now, be it different intrests or busy with life. but i am deployed right now and am looking at rebooting my character, or starting a new one and RPing again. My old character Lolion Reglo ( https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... lion_reglo ) was left off with the UOC. Now seeing as that ive been gone quite some time the UOC doesn't have any open arcs. So i question then becomes can he be brought back or should i just let him rest and make an entirly new character from scratch? Thank you for the help!

The UOC has fallen to the NMX.

You could make him but you would have to update his history, make him a refugee.

The biggest question to ask yourself is, "Would Lolion have gone with Nepleslia or Yamatai?"

The UOC has been dissolved, but its population was split between those that defected to Nepleslia and the others who returned to Yamatai. Those would be your options at the moment.

Considering that i started out with Yamatai i think it would be logical for him to return and try and climb the ranks again there. that and i see two plots that are starting that would be perfect to get into should they accept me in their plots. i guess its time to do some back breifing on the history and some major editing...lol.

Yamatai rescued a bunch of UOC dudes by relocating them to Yamatai. From one of those site he would easily be able to find a recruiter or obtain a shuttle ride to a base where he could join up.

Glad to have you back! It's been a while. :)

Well I've sent two feelers out to see if i could join their plots but we shall see. Ive updated my characters page and added some history up till present. Is there a particular forum i can post singular in character story where i can warm up my character again and possibly have some interaction from others wanting to join in?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back