• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

How do I turn a DOGA rendering into an image?

Gabriel

🎖️ Game Master
Do I just rotate the image where I want it and then just Print Screen and crop? Or is there a better way to do it?

Sorry, I just started using it today so I'm still a DOGA n00b

In L1 you can go to display then rendering and it will generate a smoother rendered image for you, then print screen, crop, ect.

I'm sure they have something similar in L3 but I don't use L3 for the finished product so I can't help you there.

You would make it a texture. Create a new Pallet using the New button on the lower right.

Click the Texture tab, at the bottom you'll see a series of buttons. Click the arrow of one of them and a dialog box wll appear to let you select the image.

When you return to teh Texture Tab, click on the Hinomaru image. Then add a part to your doga and assign it that pallet and voila you will see it turn into the Symbol and you can paste it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back