Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

How is RP between members of different groups handled?

Ryszard

Inactive Member
How is RP between members of two seperate groups, such as say a member from the 17th and one from Alpha shift, handled? Is it purely SP or can it be done JP?

I generally do it like this:

Missions are done separately, unless it is something that can be done as a big group.

Shoreleave is done together as a big group, since it is more social.

Other interactions are limited because for example, right now the three groups are in totally different places.

If you have any further questions about RP with the 5th XF you can contact me via messanger.

Does it still sorta function as @Andrew indicated? I've seen RPs more or less have to merge (see Ragnarok and 188604) to accomplish cross-plot RPing. I imagine it's roughly the same method of trying to get the groups close, but hadn't really considered the individual. Might be a good idea to know, should anyone in my plots (or myself) decide to do cross-plot shenanigans.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back