• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

How welcome am I?

TheMysticCircle

Inactive Member
I guess I should start off by telling you how perfect I am! Well, I am not even close to perfect. Actually, pretty much the opposite. I am a veteran Writer, Roleplayer and have done a lot of Play-by-post. Though, I am done with the advance, extremely long posts now. This is my first time trying Sci-fi, it's not really my thing most of the time, and this place is very intimidating! With that said, I love the space theme! I nerd out when it comes to stuff like the Wraith or Halo.... Or anything else that peeks my interest. But hey, nerds make all the money! :D :p

Welcome to Star Army. I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admin's and Game Master to several plots. Glad you found us, we have a lot of choices available for folks who come here. Multiple factions to join; each with its own particular flavor. Don't let the size of Star Army scare you. You are not expected to know all of it. Take a look at our New Players Guide. Which will give you a good understanding. If you have questions, you can post them here, or go to our Internet Chat Room where there is almost always someone around who can answer your questions.

Git offa mah lawn! An' leave yo' sanity behind cuz you ain't gonna need it!

Go do sometin' productif, like jining them Nepleslian Marines! See deh galaxy, meet new people an' kill 'em all!

Hello! I'm Wes, the webmaster and GM for the Eucharis plot and Yamatai. I'm glad to have you here and I hope you'll like this little galaxy enough to stay. If there's anything I can do to make your arrival more smooth, let me know. I'm happy to answer all your questions.

Wes, is there an option to disable specific user's signatures? I know its cruel of me to say the signature is a bit offensive on the eyes visually. Poor compression, awful use of photoshop filters, unreadable font... It harks of MySpace, low-tier DA and GoGaia.

Oh and I'm Osaka, btw. I tend to say what I think rather than hide it but I mean you no harm.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back