• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

How would a crab mishu taste?

Despite the look, they're probably nothing like seafood. Going for shrimp/lobster-like flesh would be a significant DNA change on the formula for other Mishhu.

So, it's probably coarse predator meat you'd find in mammals. The muscles in the pincers would probably have elements in common to what musculature you<d find in the jaws of animals such as crocodiles or snapping dragon turtles.

I kinda gotta wonder if they are poisonous to all species. I mean, their whole culture is kinda antithetical to Senti, so I imagine Senti are pretty much on sight with these guys.

And we ain't gonna waste food.

It would probably taste like really strong gamey meat (bison or elk) that has a permeating stinkiness like pork with boar taint taken to the extreme. Very unpalatable for any civilized people. Its texture would be, amusingly, stringy like crab meat — particularly from its foreclaws, which would likely be the only safe meat to eat, with its body's meat being the most toxic and unserviceable for various reasons — except with an added toughness and density not found in crustacean meat.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back