Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC Howard Station

Rizzo

To: Origin Industries

I would like to have an OOSY constructed at the attached coordinates. I received a quote a little while ago for 50 Million KS and have the funds on hand. Will that be sufficient?

To: Candon Suites

The OOSY is available with a base price of 50 Million KS, however, the station would be in skeletal form only. No shielding systems, propulsion, life support and so on will be included. For the price of 100 Million KS however, a fully operational station can be had. However, the interior would be completely empty, being undeveloped and unurbanized. Origin industries is willing to assist in this for a fee however.

Signed,

Yuno Fumihiko
Origin Industries Representative
Dawn Station

To: Origin Industries

I've discussed this with my investor and we are in agreement. We are having our bank transfer 100 million KS as I write this. I look forward to our future business together as well.

To: Candon Suites

We have received your payment and will begin construction at the designated site immediately. The estimated time to completion will be two years, but the station's various segments can be utilized prior to it becoming fully operational.

Signed,

Yuno Fumihiko
Origin Industries Representative
Dawn Station

RPG-D RPGfix
Back