• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission HSC Giana'alio (Nutrient Paste)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
If it's alright with you, I'll go ahead and review this.

As far as I can see, the only issue would be the lack of detail. You may want to go into detailing just how the paste actually tastes. You know, do your best to put a foul flavor in reader's mouths. Going off what I do know of them, I'm guessing this would have a very artificial tasting meat flavor. That's my own interpretation of how it'd be though. Detailing how the containers or tubes look would also be handy - I'm not sure if it's plastic or metal foil with a cap at the end, or what color they are. To be honest, the thing that comes to my mind would be what IKEA sells at this point. I actually bought one before to be honest.

Hope this helps.

No problem Cadet, actually its not the flavor that is the issue, its the consistency. The Qaktoro and most of the clan are very big on eating meat. They enjoy the texture of the meat, and how it feels when they chew it. The paste has the familiar flavors, but its like peanut butter as far as consistency. Not at all satisfying.

I have updated the page with information about the packaging, the flavors.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back