• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[HSC] Gulvi-ka Mui-Class Ship

Not seeing anything wrong, though was about to ask a question that was answered in the history.

If no one raises a concern by tomorrow night, then I'll stamp it.

Esh, didn't even notice that. I am curious now myself if a Megami can be used, Nashoba?

The MEGAMI is a salvaged item, for the first mission of the Gulvi-ka Mui. Storing data that the Emissary is bringing to the Star Army. The MEGAMI is merely a storage device for compatibility. Since the Emissary is a former SAOY soldier, it makes sense that she would use something salvaged that would facilitate that.

As for what will happen to the MEGAMI after the first mission, that will depend on the Star Army folks. Its not an essential component of the ship.

As indicated by the text
The Gulvi-ka Mui is also equipped with a resurrected MEGAMI, to facilitate data transfer with the Poku Loi Daho'ai (Clan of Female Warriors).

Bottom line its just a plot device that does not affect the ship operation.

If it's a plot device, then I don't think there should be anything wrong, as long as this doesn't appear on any other vessels outside the plot it's intended for (If I'm understanding the nature of a plot device properly that is)

Provided I am, then I intend to complete my review by 12/10

That system would serve no purpose on the other ships. Hence why it has never appeared on any of the designs.

Alrighty, looked this over and don't see any further issues with it. Asked Doshii and he is fine so I shall stamp this as approved

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…