• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Life Events I heard the cookies are awesome here

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
So some might know me, new members you definitely don't know me but hi <insert stitch hi>.

I was giving Andrew yesterday an update about my life being ... the chaotic it is. I have a turbulent year after I took my leave from SARP and I still deal with it every day that both my physical and mental health are ...quite unstable. Thought it caught my curiosity to see how SARP is doing. Am I going to return? I don't know yet to be very honest....it has to do with my condition and I just want to sit back and enjoy the ride as I fix my issues. But you might wonder why I still stream (for those that know me), yes I do, but its function changed to me getting distraction out of it.

Meanwhile Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…