Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

I, Zio, have arrived

shinichizio

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
I am shinichizio. shin, shini, shinichi, also fine.

How'd you find Star Army?
I was vaguely aware of it for a long time, Firebrand referred me in after proudly proclaiming that Wes had rounded up all the sucky people and driven them into the sea with a beating-stick.

What interested you in joining?
Again, Firebrand mentioned an RP about some cool giant robots with 80's aesthetics in a nation of testosterone-poisoned supersoldiers and I was like 'ye'

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
I have. Usually not on forums because I'm a spaz with a short attention span, but I sort of know what I'm doing.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
n0

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? No
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Planned
  • Military or civilian characters? Military
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? No
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Real-time
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: ?
  • Violence: No higher than 2
  • Sexuality: 1 or lower
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Nothing I RP is cool, I just copy other things I've seen to various degrees. I'm an internet mimic.

Eh, yeah, that fits the Shini I know.

Also remember to call him Shins, he loves that. Made him watching my stream of Sakura Wars V great for him.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back