• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check IATF plot (name tbd)

nite train

Inactive Member
Alright, I recognize that my constituents and I have been dragging our feet on this, but with college finals finished up, I have enough free time to remember this. In contrast to the original "SWAT-style" plot plan, the plot as it stands will have more of a covert/espionage theme to it, somewhat similar to bastardpiece theatre.

My question to you all: Is there still an interest in a plot such as this?

I'd definitely need more details before I could say I'm interested or not. But I'd be willing to see what's offered.

Same thing as I told Rizzo. Go look at Kyle's first post for the Ryujo thread. That's what you should be aiming to give us to look at. What are the themes in some more detail? What is the IATF (since not everybody followed the thread)? Is this going to be a mainline plot, taking part in Funky City, or is it going to be one smaller worlds? What are your goals for the plot to accomplish?

Alright, I was waiting on @BloodyScarlet to reply as the GM, but I'll see if I can answer your questions. Bear in mind, I'm no @Kyle but I'll see what I can do.

What is the IATF?: The Internal Affairs Task Force is an organization within the NPF that works to prevent and remove internal corruption in it. Members of the IATF can be found in many of the ranks in the NPF and are by all means police officers, but with added responsibilities of "Policing the Police."

What are your goals for the plot?: My intentions for the plot are to combine the stealth and suspense of an insertion and reconnaissance mission with the action of a high speed chase and shootout to stop criminals X and Y who just did Z. As I said, members of the IATF are nepleslian police officers first, and will have the same duties and jobs as one.

Where will the plot take place?: This is still up for debate, so it depends what you guys want.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back