Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [I'ee Families] Kss'thi Cannon, Venom Cannon

LittleWasp

Submission Type: Weapon/Technology
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=iee:ksscannon
Submission URL 2: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=iee:stinger

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? You bet. In fact, I did it right now.
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Is it ok if I submit two weapons at once?
I find I end up doing a bit of cutting when it comes to adapting I'ee technology to the wiki templates, considering their unorthodox technology and methods. Please tell me if I left out anything stupidly important.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is not the review post for the submission but I want to point out that the wiki articles need some changes to meet our style guidelines:
  1. Immediately after the title header there must be a paragraph of text that provides an overview of what the article is about.
  2. Headers should be used in order without skipping (e.g. H1 for the title, then H2 (5 equal signs), then H3, back up to H2, etc, not H1 to H4 etc.)
    1. For example in the Kss'thi cannon article, the History Section should be H2 ( ===== History ===== )
  3. Each section header should have some text between it and the next section header.

Should I write a bit of info under the smaller === headings too? It feels kinda wrong to me when they already list everything that needs to be said.

EDIT: Also added some more details the Venom cannon's article. Make sure to tell me whether the ranges and other measurements make sense.

Last edited:
Unless anyone objects, this article will be deemed APPROVED in 3 days.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back