• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [I'ee Families] Six-Shooter Gunship

LittleWasp

Submission Type: Starship
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=iee:gunship

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? (Yes; Myself)
Faction requires art? (No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes) (As with my Cog submission, the Tyranitum sub-article needs approval too)
Contains New art? (Yes)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes: I'm hoping to organise a fleet of NPC I'ee ships to interact with plots and characters. Thus, I'm gonna be putting up a lot of these pages for review in preparation for this.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The weapon ring is fixed, yes. The upper half and the lower half are controlled independently by separate gunners, though.

Ahhh, OK. And the guns can point backward and/or forward? I wasn't quite sure by the wording in the submission. The rest of it looks fine.

The primary weapons mounted on the ring have a limited degree of movement, but are still fixed in the forward direction. The gunship is designed to circle around an enemy, keeping its main guns trained upon the target.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back