• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [IIS] Bag of Holding

Ethereal

Banned Member
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Clothing
Template Used: Clothing

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Yes, me
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
So I wrote this in about ten minutes and it's pretty short - it's definitely not an extradimensional space like the name suggests x_x
Still, who doesn't like weightless, invisible backpacks? Pretty neat for when your (N)PC needs to pull a bunch of gear out of thin air.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I fixed a few spelling errors.

How is stealth activated? How is the weight cancelling activated?

I don't think there are such things as intellectual property rights in this setting.

I don't know if there's that, either, but I wiki searched it and nothing.

Just noticed in the OP you said you're the FM approving this, when I believe it would be @Wes that needs to approve it as usable in Yamatai, since I believe that is the faction IIS predominantly works under.

Ah I must have picked that up subconsciously from the Origin submission put in for review within a few threads of this one, which said such a thing. My apologies.

Problem with the chromatophores. On starships, they are electrified to produce shifting patterns of dark grey on black, making visual identification nearly impossible. However, if one set up a primitive nervous system that directed the signal from retinal cells to the other side of the pack, and with improvements to the genome allowing a broader color arc, then yea, no problem.

They also wouldn't produce the resolution of a volumetric display, and be only about as effective as a camo pattern, but more adaptive to the environment. Like how OCP only really works in woodlands, and ACU was more for urban.

As far as how you put on a ruck... You flip the bastard so the frame is up and the top towards you, grab it under the straps, and flip it over your head, dropping it on your back and the straps over the shoulders. From there, tighten and clip your waist strap.

Last edited:
I was waiting to hear you have changed to volumetrics or something else, which you haven’t done.

Wow I was like 90% sure I'd changed it I must have had it open in a tab and never saved or smth. But I like, totally telepathy'd it over to ya, prove me wrong :3

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…