• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Forum Game In This Thread We Post Star Army Memes

Razeal Kresh: ( can we go in yet dad?)
Yisern Looi: ( I dont wanna go mom )
uso_tasuki: (KIDS BE QUIET OR I WILL TURN THIS BATTLESHIP AROUND)

Nepleslian plotship JP, OOC Chat.

NEKOVALKYRJA?

NEKOVALKYRJA!?

WITH THE NEKO

AND THE VALKYRIE

AND THE TYPO

WITH THE CATHER THING

WHERE THE CHICK

THAT FLIES OUT OF THE THING

AND SHE MAKES A...

FWOSSH VBHOOM UNF RWAR NYA NYA NYA

"Then again, I'm a Sakura player. You know how we roll. "

Out... of... hand? Hmm... never 'eard of that.

... I HAS AN OLD HANDHELD EXCAVATION TOOL.

Shaun phillips : I'm just the medic
Shaun phillips : the 8 foot tall completely made out of metal medic XD
Yisern Looi : damm
Yisern Looi : A doctor incappable of compassion.
Yisern Looi : God help us.
Yisern Looi :
Shaun phillips : yeah thats what I said
Shaun phillips : I'm going to cut off your arm now
Shaun phillips : but doctor can't you do anything to save it!?
Shaun phillips : I'm going to cut off your arm now
Shaun phillips :

Concerning VALO, the NSS Alliance Custodian Medic.

"The Nekos are... like Bond Girls but only with cat ears and in space. They love sex and they look beautiful."

(convo with luca)

If the current Goban Crew were Metal Slug Gunners...

The colour is what the Character's main colour is by vest. (Kyosuke wears a White vest, Nick wears a Red vest, ect. ect.)

Ozaki Kyosuke - The leader of the YSS Goban Gunners, His sidearms deal twice the Damage!
Nick Saiga - He controls tanks and mecha better, doing 2X Damage and the Mecha/Tank can take more hits.
Galar Vanatosk - He'll start each mission with double grenades, and can throw them in different directions like Up and down instead of Left and Right. He can throw them further too.
Lucas Hanley - With the aid of that once Nepleslian strength, he can toss enemies into the air with a 'Nepleslian Toss', causing them to become projectiles and causing excessive amounts of damage.
Luca Pavone - Because of his beefy, near-fearless, no-holds-barred mentality, he has a mastered close-ranged 'OraOraOra!!' attack which can rip through tanks and infantry, and has more HP then the other characters.
Jason Travkai - An ingenious engineer who recieves double the supplies from weapon and grenade pickups.
Ma'at Bolverk - A medic who starts each mission with a fully-loaded Heavy Machine Gun for reasons unkown. She alo heals twice as well from Medikits and can Pass Medikits to other personel for healing.
Roken Techard - The team's newly appointed heavy defence wingman. He can utilise combat shields, which can stop, bullets, lazers, melee weapons and even tank fire!
We're all going NH-X Hunting, wish us luck!!

I wonder if your crews can muster Slug Gunners powerful enough to take down entire legions of infantrymen and tanks along with hundreds of aliens? Let's see, shall we?

zephyrite said:
"The Nekos are... like Bond Girls but only with cat ears and in space. They love sex and they look beautiful."

Nono, see...Bond girls are meant to be incompetent and easily seduced.

...okay, some Nekos meet that description, but I don't really think you could lump any of them into the 'Bond girl' category.

Iromakuanhe? No, Youromakuanhe!
18860fart (childish, I know!)
You know Yui? No, but I know many yuri!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…