• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Independent] - Battery Railgun

Luca

The Ultimate Badass
🎖️ Game Master
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Improvised Gauss Weapon, anti-Personnel
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=independent:battery_railgun

Faction: Independent.
FM Approved Yet? Since I represent an Independent plot, yes.
Faction requires art? Has art.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Drawn by yours truly!
Previously Submitted? No.

Notes:
This has turned the Independent article into a namespace. I didn't know where to put this item because technically speaking, it is a factionless item. Anyone, of any faction can throw one together with a GM's help.

The combination of volume, velocity and the acid burn make this thing a deadly piece in the right hands! Maybe contribute your own variants of the Battery Railgun, make a picture, write a variant in!

I have added it to the List of Firearms and Combat Gear in a new heading called 'Improvised Weapons'.

Finally, a promise from me when I make gun tech: It will not just shoot bullets because there's hundreds of those flying around already. I wanna make something weird but effective!

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back