• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Independent] 'Lawbreaker' anti-gun chemical rifle

OsakanOne

Retired Member
Submission Type: Independent zipgun, historical piece, GM-access-only villain signature badass piece of awesome
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=independent:lawbreaker

Faction: Independent
FM Approved Yet? Nope
Faction requires art? Nope

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Nope
Contains New art? no, but it will soon
Previously Submitted? Nope

Notes:
I'm having trouble balancing this - both in terms of spec and size/heaviness. Its all based on very real technologies the nazis considered and got scared shitless of. Its going to be used by a villain in a future plot. Needless to say, its a hellish masterpiece that nobody in sane mind or body would consider using for any reason. Its as toxic as the person using it is going to be, and equally mad.

I also want suggestions on the look of the thing, given I've only got a few weak sketches and references together so far:

ai.imgur.com_tFwbNoU.png

ai.imgur.com_0t5YtlQ.png

I'm seriously not happy with this super soaker look.
The goal is to have the enemy who uses this to hold a rifle like it were a pistol, given they're much taller than a person is. I'm not sure how I'm going to make that "look right" - bolters might be a good example, but I don't know.

Sorry for this to seem so half-assed and garbage but I'm not good with weapons (I prefer platforms and vehicles) and this is waaaay beyond what I'm used to doing. Gotta learn, right?

Its going to be a GM only piece, I think.

Thankyou for your time and I wish you the deep love that makes your dinner unsettle that you take from behind as you admire porcelain. Or, if that's not your preference, that you give someone that good old fashioned D.

ajughandlesfatfarm.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_04_SunnyD.jpg

Sunny D, that is.

You thought I meant something else?

You disgust me.​

Last edited:
This submission doesn't yet look finished. No DR, lots of boilerplate text left over, a red link inside.

I'm putting it on hold until it's ready for submission.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back