• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Independent] R4wk F1sT! Studios

One problem, this studio hasn't existed, you can not rewrite history to make it the the Premier Recording studio.

If you want the studio, you can form it in YE 33, but it would be a start up and you'd have to build it up overtime.

Well if the setting didn't already include a "premier recording studio" then it's not really re-writing history, so much as just further fleshing out the setting with elements that hadn't been thought up yet.

I'm not going to build it up, the purpose of this submission is so that it can be used as a talking point IC, not so I can build a plot off of it. Also for the lulz etc.

You still can't have a studio claim to be premier when it wasn't around before. I know you want to flesh out the settings, that's fine, but still this company never existed before you put it up for submission. So it needs to be in the midst of start up.

My other issue is the numbers in the name.... not to mention you aren't linking YE 33 either. Not to mention the NMX... I highly doubt they'd go with a record labeling company, not to mention that's collaberation right now...

Action: Pending

Not every Mishhuvurthyar in the known universe is a member of the NMX, what's wrong with the numbers in the name (they're awesome), and what do you mean by linking YE33?

And fine, I'll make it a "start-up." I guess it has a pretty small amount of people in it for a big recording studio anyway.

Hans Olo (Abwehran)

Uhh... nearly a direct rip of a copyrighted character don't you think? I mean, all you did was move the s to han's and well, there ya have it. This is a nitpick on my end, but sitll, Han Solo is a copyrighted character as far as I know, just changing the name doesn't dimish that fact.

Removed it... Although I thought it was funny. <_<

Still issues with this, one being the Gettysburg reference, like with Han Solo, all you did was alter it minorly, but that can still cause a trademark violation sadly.

So please remove it, that's the only thing that I can see that is now holding this submission up.

And yea, Lawsuits are 'not' fun, trust me. It's a bit disconcerting for you call something amusing that could potentially get Wes into serious trouble.

The joke itself is amusing. The lawsuit wouldn't be, of course, but that doesn't change the amusement factor of the joke (assuming it was of your taste in humor to begin with...).

Ok, no other concerns found. Enjoy your new studio!

Approved!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…