• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Infinisora | Living Space ships... Interest check / Ideas / Suggestions

Lizalopod

🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Hello! I've recently started work on my first SARP species (might aswell start actually adding to the setting after so long...), which will be hopefully one of many other new species that I am hoping to create and add to the SARPverse. This thread is more of an interest check and an ideas thread so others can contribute or point out issues which I may have missed (please please please do I may need help fleshing them out for sarp ;w;)

Here's the current WIP wiki article which is a little barren, but has basic info on the guys..
Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome. I really want to start adding stuff into SARP and pulling some Lore and plot stuff ^^;

Personally, I like them! I run Ranga Havard who is an Ambassador of Yamatai. I would love to write a post with you where Ranga and some of your Infinisora meet up.

Thank you ;w;

Currently if they are accepted, they are very likely going to be coming into kiyko through the northwest, probably encountering yamataian ships first as they escape their own sectors conflicts. They're not meant to be an organized civilization, but moreso independent packs, though I need to specify how they communicate now that I think about it...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back