• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Inquiry Regarding the Return of the Mishhuvurthyar

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Ye 46
From
Astrid Kurosaki
Chief Executive Officer
Mining Guild

CC:
Alice Sursilvan, Corporate Diplomat, Mining Guild
Sora Kurosaki, Yamatai Star Empire Branch, Mining Guild(new)

To:
Star Army
Star Army Intelligence
Hanako, Imperial Premier of Yamatai Star Empire

Dear Honorable Members of the Star Army, Star Army Intelligence, and Imperial Premier Hanako,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you in my capacity as the CEO of the Mining Guild, and in accordance with the recently established Duty to Warn agreement. Our organization holds the highest regard for the safety and security of all allied forces, including the Yamatai Star Empire.

It has come to our attention through various channels, both News Outlets, as well as our own corporate diplomat, of the return of the Mishhuvurthyar threat. Given the historical context and the significant battles fought by the Yamatai Star Empire against this formidable adversary, we believe it is imperative to seek your expertise and insights on this matter.

The resurgence of such a threat would not only endanger the stability of the region but also pose a direct risk to the operations and personnel associated with the Mining Guild. As such, we humbly request any available information, intelligence, and assessments regarding the potential return of the Mishhuvurthyar please, we’d certainly apreciate it. Your timely cooperation and transparency in sharing this critical information will enable us to prepare and align our security measures accordingly.

We are committed to maintaining the safety of our respective territories and ensuring that any emerging threats are addressed promptly and effectively. We trust that the Yamatai Star Empire, with its extensive experience and resources, will provide the necessary support and guidance in this regard.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. We look forward to your prompt response and stand ready to collaborate in any capacity to mitigate this threat.

Sincerely,

Astrid Kurosaki
Chief Executive Officer
Mining Guild

OOC Notes
This is a letter which I mentioned in voice a while ago, I was concerned that Alice might have two much requests in the IRC, but if preferred I can have her ask then, should that thread continue.
Dear Astrid Kurosaki,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the return of the Mishhuvurthyar threat. We share your concerns about the safety and security of allied forces, including those of the Mining Guild and the Yamatai Star Empire. As you may be aware, the Yamatai Star Empire declared and entered into a state of war with the Mishhuvurthyar in YE 45.7, which is ongoing.

Rest assured, Star Army Intelligence is actively monitoring the situation and gathering all available information on the resurgence of the Mishhuvurthyar. We take this threat very seriously and are committed to providing the public with updates as they become available. That said, we do not supply sensitive or classified information and intelligence to corporations, only to allied nations and their military forces.

Your proactive approach to seeking information and aligning security measures is commendable, and we appreciate your cooperation in addressing this urgent matter. Together, we can work towards mitigating this threat and safeguarding our respective territories.

We will keep you informed of any developments or unsafe situations the Mining Guild may be need to be aware of under Duty To Warn and stand ready to collaborate with you to ensure the safety and security of all involved.

Thank you for your attention to this critical issue.

Sincerely,

Shôshô Iekami Ranmaru
Assistant Director of Reconnaissance and Signals

OOC: @Ametheliana for reference

RPG-D RPGfix
Back