• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

*Insert Interesting Title*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrow

Inactive Member
Hello everyone, i'm...um....*looks down at nametag* Right, Jarrow. That's me. Yep.

I'm 20, male, from the US, though I grew up where the tea comes from in the UK. I'm not sure quite how I failed to find this site until now, since it seems to combine everything that I love into a nice little package....so yeah, looking forward to playing with everyone!

Good day Jarrow, and welcome to our neck of the interest ;)

If you need help answering questions related to Yamatai, feel free to ask. I'm also the Faction Manager for one of the sites newest factions, the Kingdom of Neshaten, so if your interested don't hesitate to bombard me with questions about them to :)

Please have fun and enjoy self! :D

Welcome! It was nice to talk to you in the chatroom. You really are picking up things fast and I think you're well on your way to becoming a great member.Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Hey, Jarrow! We've already met over IRC, and we're in the same faction together. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out a lot more in the near future.

@Jarrow How are you finding things so far? Opinions/suggestions for SARP?

Are there any players that have been particularly helpful for you joining the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back