• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC Interest in Viking-Style Longships

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Discord Booster
RP Date
YE 43
Notice

The Motoyoshi Clan via the Yugumo Corporation is interested in purchasing or acquiring by donation the Viking-style Longships that are currently available on the market, like those found in previous year's salvage. The items will be used in a permanent attraction on Jiyuu III. Please contact Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka to arrange the purchase and transfer of these items.

Thank you,
Yugumo Corporate Communications

Reactions: Wes
To: Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka

I'd love you to take this Viking Longship off my hands as I'm really unsure what to do with it.

To: Beryl Leyton

Thank you. I will arrange for shipping to Jiyuu III. If you are ever on the planet feel free to contact me for some promotional gifts.

Reactions: Wes
Viking longships were also sold to or donated to the Motoyoshi clan from approximately 100 other people.

OOC: My NPCs who have them

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…