Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Forum Game Interviews (not the awful job-related kind)

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
The first person to post after me will answer the questions I post and post their own questions for the person below them to answer. Everyone (besides the first person to answer) can choose one extra question from any of the posts to answer along with the questions the person above them asked.

Does that make sense?

Here goes:

What is your first childhood memory?

Where is your favorite place to take people out to eat at?

What time do you wake up most mornings (or afternoons lol)?

Have you ever swallowed your beliefs to avoid confrontation?

I think that's enough for now!

I remember standing on the porch crying to mike holmes about how someone ran over my ball ((I was like 4, this is a legit answer))

Whimpy's

Oh god, this is not an easy question to answer... So I will just say Yes.

Yes. Gotta pick your battles. Just don't back down all the time. Sometimes to remain civil you just smile and wave.

Good questions, I think I will steal them. Next person refer to Ame's set.

Hiding under a laundry hamper in the backyard to escape extreme summer temperatures.

Boston Pizza. I like the variety, the price isn't too bad, and thinking of somewhere else to go takes work.

I usually wake up seven or eight times a night, and end up getting out of bed any time from sunrise to 2 PM, though I often go back to sleep after that. I don't have a real answer for this. 10 AM might be the average.

I don't think anyone can say no to this. One example is that I clearly should have refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance when attending an American school as a Canadian citizen, but I didn't bother. In any situation where conformity is enforced, anything that could be called 'your belief' has to be kept secret, or you have to be willing to sacrifice everything you have to defend it. Lip service tends to be easier for most people.

I'm also going to be lazy and not ask any new questions, but here's some of the classics:

What is your greatest weakness?

If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?

If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?

Here goes:

I think that's enough for now!

-Getting kicked out of preschool because I wanted to go play with the older kids at the playground instead of taking a nap so I ninja'd out of the nap room. Not really anything that bad, I just did it too much.

-Fuzzy's Taco Shop. Gourmet quality for Taco Bell prices!

-6:30 A.M. on the dot, every day. Gotta love 8 A.M. classes!

-Nope! Probably why I received so many detentions/spankings/general ass-whoopin's growing up.

What is your greatest weakness?

If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?

If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?

-Cockroaches. I see one and I just nope the fuck out of whatever room I'm in.

-Yes.

-Honestly? Nothing. My life's pretty awesome as it is.

Do you ever wonder if at some point in your life you've walked past another SARP member in public without realizing it?

If you had to fight someone right now using the object to your right, what would you be kicking ass with?

If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?

Do you ever wonder if at some point in your life you've walked past another SARP member in public without realizing it?

No, as my sphere of movement is pretty small/limited. I tend to frequent the same few places when outside.

If you had to fight someone right now using the object to your right, what would you be kicking ass with?

My bag, hands-down. Heavy, filled with mass (papers) and with a nice long grip (sling arms) for a full swing.

If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?

Biokinesis. Total self-sufficiency, instant disguise and self-improvements.

Nature or Nurture?

What's the most profitable job you ever had?

Space in our time: Would you join the first wave of extraterrestrial colonists?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back