• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Introducing Two New Branches into the AAF

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
For both a future plot in the mix and whenever the Abwehrans get into an IC war, the Foreign Service and Assault Legion are being added to the Abwehran Armed Forces.

The Foreign Service if a paramilitary branch that is secretly used by the AAF to get its infantry some combat experience. The story for public consumption is to allow military reservists an occupation if they are unable to find one outside the military.

The Assault Legion is specifically a Planetary Assault Force. While the branch itself is not open for Roleplay, players are able to create characters from the Assault Legion for Foreign Service RP.

Do the wiki links that these pages link to need to be approved as well or has someone else already done that?

IE: hiring_foreign_service_personnel

If they have been, then these articles will be approved.

Why would those articles need to be approved when they are directly linked to this article?

You can't approve any of the articles in this without each other because they are directly linked. Heck, I could probably just include all of the information on one article, but it wouldn't be as organized then.

I was confused because the articles like 'how to hire' don't have an 'unapproved' tag. This means either:

A) someone else already approved them so I don't have to look at them

or

B) I also need to look at those articles and spend a little more time before weighing in on this submission.

26.8 million
Isn't that a bit much, especially for an organization that's just starting? Where are all these people coming from?

Simple....Abwehr has 9 billion people. Approx. 1% of the population was military to begin with and not all of them were active military. To put it simply, the Abwehrans reorganized their military and pulled volunteers from the reserves.

I've always had more military personnel than what I've needed, so in essence, I'm using personnel who have been sitting around twiddling their thumbs.

Besides, most of that is support personnel.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back