• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Senate: Misc Investigation Board

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Albini: Green Twigg
Elysia: Myers Crande
Fenyar: Silver Tail
Nataria: Eyce Tea
Ohara: Vax Jameson
Valaad: Dr. Yoshi Murata

The Albini planetary goverment would like to appoint Green Twigg to the board to act on Albini's behalf.

The Fenyaro government would like to apppoint senatorial aid Silver Tail to the investigation board on behalf of the Fenyaro people. (A character Bio will be made for this character.)

(OOC: Was Green Twigg on Albini during the Battle of Tami? All life on Albini was recently annihilated by the SMX, so unless your character was off-world, you may have to use another. )

The government of Elysia has appointed senatorial aide Myers Crandel as their representative for the investigations board. We trust his judgement to be both righteous and tempered.

The Member Planet of Valaad appoints Dr. Yoshi Murata to the investigation. His expertise in the realm of physics should be an asset in recreating pretinent happenstance of the incident. He will be sent to Yamatai at the next earliest convienence.

The goverment of Nataria puts forward Advisor Eyce Tea, as our representative in this matter. We trust his level-head and reasoning.

This investigation is hereby cancelled by order of the Imperial Senate via Proposal #71, Item 1.

That the Emperor wanted nothing investigated (and certainly not released to the public) hardly surprises me. I will abide by the decision of the 'Senate'. However, I will make it known that this act gives me no faith at all in the Emperor. That he is opposed to public understanding of Ayame's death offends me, and I can only wonder if he truly is hiding something? After all, were he not, why would he, and his most loyal worlds, so vehemently oppose investigation?

Goodnight, friends. I must rest on this.

Senator Ilinnan rises, and leaves the room in silence.

If the senate's investigation committee wishes to continue investigating on its own, it may.

Myers Crandel stands up after Senator Ilinan walks out.

"If as you say the investigation team is still allowed to pursue the matter independantly, then I shall continue to do so. While I am not given to any nonsensensical notions of a 'conspiracy theory' I do believe the matter bears merit and should be resolved via independant inquiry. If there are any other appointed Board members who agree then I ask you to contact me."

He then nods to the others and leaves to follow Ilinan.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back