• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

IPG M2V Assault Rifle

Ryan Veles and all subsidiaries under his mind control heartily endorse this weapon submission and urge its approval. In fact, I heartily endorse it as well.

Why is this labeled as an IPG weapon? Everybody knows IPG agents use whatever the heck they want, so why waste it on the IPG? Instead, I suggest giving it to the Nepleslian military or even civilian sale...if the IPG wants this rifle, they'll get it anyway.

Wes said:
Why is this labeled as an IPG weapon? Everybody knows IPG agents use whatever the heck they want, so why waste it on the IPG? Instead, I suggest giving it to the Nepleslian military or even civilian sale...if the IPG wants this rifle, they'll get it anyway.

I designed it for the sake of standardizing a rifle for the IPG, in the same way I designed it's predecessor, the M1, for the sake of standardization. Marketing it to the civilian populace wouldn't make sense, due to the rear sight (designed specifically for use on missions.)

And it would be dangerous to put weapons meant for an organization like the IPG in the hands of civilians. It'd be like selling the M16 to the civilian populace and having the military adopt it.

As for giving it to the regular Nepleslian Military, they have their own assault rifle, which would rarely be used in actual ground combat. Most likely, to be used onboard a ship.

edit: And the rifle (with its attached equipment) is designed specifically for, more than likely, covert military operations.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back