Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

IPG Revamp

Dominic Valken was surprised to find various nude images of high-ranking Yamataian commanders and officials in the folders.
This is not supported by anything in the actual roleplay, and does not have my okay as FM controlling what NPC stuff happens in Yamatai's space.

Other than that, the main article looks okay to me.

You need to list the unapproved sub-articles so I can look at them too.

Wes, I put it in as a joke. You've been selling
Yamataian Photobook of Hanako and Yui wearing swimsuits or less (hot!)
on the various vendors you run.

There's one listed right now on your SCSC Unsorted stuff.
Yamataian Photobook of Hanako and Yui wearing swimsuits or less (hot!) (Salvaging, TC: 19-45, IC: 912-3972-62)

The implication was that they had several copies of these photobooks.

If it's just those, that's okay. Please clarify it though, the current writing implies a Yamataian security breach.

Okay, I didn't want to be explicit since it was more humorous when left vague. That the uptight, rigid Grand Admiral is the one to discover semi and nude images of the people he used to work for.

Edit made to say that they're photobooks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back