• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Iroma Next-Gen Particle Weapons

Soresu

Submission Types: Particle Weapons
Submission URL: Link

Faction: Iromakuanhe Commonwealth
FM Approved Yet?: Yes
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) - No.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?: Yes
Contains New art?: No
Previously Submitted?: No

A batch of articles intended to offer a wider variety of Particle Weapons to the Iroma. Note that I am batch/submitting those in the Under Development section. The rest are already approved.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So far it's looking good, but right now, my only concern is the rapid charged particle accelerator. In comparison to the others, its only one DR Tier less, but is easily twice that of say, the medium charged particle accelerator. Since the system rates damage per-shot, and doesn't factor in rate of fire, the RCPA will out damage the others I believe. You're intentionally making it a sort of DPS or SMG type of weapon?

Automatic 1-week rejection timer in place. I understand that 'Resu has a lot on his plate, so when he's ready to get on this again, he can request it be restored (assuming he's not able to get to it before the timer's up).

So far it's looking good, but right now, my only concern is the rapid charged particle accelerator. In comparison to the others, its only one DR Tier less, but is easily twice that of say, the medium charged particle accelerator. Since the system rates damage per-shot, and doesn't factor in rate of fire, the RCPA will out damage the others I believe. You're intentionally making it a sort of DPS or SMG type of weapon?

Yes, Yes I am. Also. I need to learn to use the Watch Thread button.

The previous articles did not include the color of the beams or bolts that the weapon fired or the muzzle flash, but I would like you to add that in if possible. To be clear however, that is optional. Other than that, the article is good to go. If you don't want to add this additional detail in however, I'll go ahead and put it on the approval timer.

I may add it down the line. Right now what is important is getting it approved. The cosmetics can be filled in later on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back