Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Iroma] Radium Psych Barrier

Umm.. well I am not going to touch the psychic issue. That something for other people to decide.

However, I myself am thinking about working on some slightly(*) similar stuff for Azoreans, so I won't knock Exhack for that.

However, Exhack I honestly got to know do you mean Radium is just the name of barrier or are you really talking about element Radium?

The reason I asked is because as much as I like to rant about Radium, Radium itself is very volatile and heavy element in natural form.

(*)I honestly don't know how close they are becuase I don't know what a PCS is. It just your idea has a very similar name in that they are both barriers and star with the lettler R. If you remember R is used for male names in Azorean.

It's a name he chose and I don't believe it was meant to be named after the element so it's just coincidental.

*scratches his head* Psionic stealth? Yamataians and Nekovalkyrja can't track people by psionics anyway. Is the stealth for Iroma purposes?

Doshii Jun said:
*scratches his head* Psionic stealth? Yamataians and Nekovalkyrja can't track people by psionics anyway. Is the stealth for Iroma purposes?

It doesn't provide stealth, actually. I thought it was fairly explicitly stated that it doesn't, with the explanation being because the Iroma find the concept distasteful. As for using psionics to detect people, I recall it coming up quite a bit in Yamataian plotships.

Saying they find it distasteful isn't the same as not being able to do it. That's how I read the description.

As for finding people with psionics, the only time I've seen that is when using a IES unit "ping" a Neko or Yamataian's mind to detect them, and that only works if they're conscious. Otherwise, a Neko or Yamataian can't be detected that way with psionics, as they only "broadcast" at will. (Of course, Melisson and Mefpralphra, endboss of Miharu, can do more.)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back