• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Iromakuanhe] Prajna

Seems okay to me. Anyone else have comments?

How fast is the regenerative properties?

Not AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, I hope. my apologies if you don't remember this little gem of an in-joke.

Several dozen times faster than those of an unassisted 'normal' human being. So... cuts and bruises would heal in seconds, burns and gunshot wounds something shorter than an hour but longer than a minute... while serious fractures and gashes would requite something from several hours to a few days submerged in the stuff. It's relative to the severity of the damage.

Faster than nekos??

Internal Hemosynthesis Capabilities

The NH-29s can recover from severe physical trauma thanks to a host of nanomachines whom saturate their bloodstream. This allows them to regenerate wounds, restore organs and even regrow limbs, the process taking as long as 72 hours to restore a crippled NH-29. Unlike some earlier model Nekovalkyrja, the NH-29 does not have external hemosynthesis capability and cannot form objects out of its blood for purposes other than that of self-repair.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back