• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Iromakuanhe] Underworld

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Criminal underworld
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:iromakuanhe:underworld

Faction: Iromakuanhe
FM Approved Yet? No, @Soresu
Faction requires art? No, but gets it.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes. It is a wip but I wanted it for this article and its completion is taking awhile, so I'm slapping it on early.
Previously Submitted? I don't know. Not by me.

Notes:
I started this from space pirates on. The rest is Exhack's lovely work. I don't think it was ever put up for submission, though, so I'm submitting the full article.

[EDIT] I didn't put it in a wip namespace because all of the links broke when I did. If you can do it without breaking all of the links for me, be my guest.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
After having looked this over, it has my blessing. If I can dredge up anything else from memory on the underworld I'll be sure to mention it to Ame and changes can be made. But for now it looks awwwright.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…