• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP (non-canon) Iromalulz- to be completed later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Retired Staff
I lied. This is actually the complete, original, unedited log of the Zu'tasim JP that Revolver was taking things out of context from. The beginning has been redone, and an edited, Canon version shall be posted in the Bahram wing forum sometime soon. As for now, enjoy your lulz.

[18] <Kokuten> Let's just hope Zus doesn't start gnawing on the horns.
[18] <Zus> hahahahahahaha
[18] * Zus goes OM NOM NOM!
[18] =-= Kokuten is now known as Mu_Tasim
[18] <Mu_Tasim> fffffffffffffffff
[18] <Zus> Arwr~
[18] <Zus> What does *this* do?
[18] * Zus licks Mu'tasim's horms
[18] * Mu_Tasim shivers, "Ooooo~."
[18] * Zus giggles mischievously, and begins tickling said horn with a feather-tease.
[18] * Mu_Tasim shakes, trying to keep steady, his expression trying to revert back to a neutral state.
[18] * Zus giggles again, now grabbing onto Mu'tasim's horn and pulling at it, giving gentle tugs every few seconds.
[18] * Mu_Tasim grunts lightly, it feels little like message, he smiles a little bit, "Mmmm~."
[18] * Zus walks a way a little bit returning with a cheese grater and proceeds to advance upon the temple guard, looking as if she intends to use the device
[18] * Mu_Tasim eyes her suspiciously, almost daring her to attempt.
[18] * Zus dares
[18] * Mu_Tasim squints, locking on to the loli.
[18] * Zus struggles to get free, dropping the grater. she begins to flail wildly, squeaking a little.
[18] * Mu_Tasim doesn't move, but kicks the grater out of the way, he keeps her locked. He chuckles a little bit, feeling triumphant.
[18] * Zus grows determined, and chomps down on Mu'tasim's horn.
[18] * Mu_Tasim grip loosens completely as her sharp chompers connect with the surface of his horns, he
yelps in pain.

[18] * Zus cackles triumphantly, jumping away and grabbing a Failraig "ENGARDE!" she yells playfully, holding the weapon incorrectly
[19] * Mu_Tasim grins at Zus, he pulls off his robe, and throws it to the side. He doesn't draw his Faelraig, he just beckons her, "Bring it on."
[19] * Zus kicks the cheese-grater at Mu'tasim before running at him, Failraig brandished skillessly; she is obviously playing.
[19] * Mu_Tasim makes one graceful movement in grabbing the grater and blocking her Faelraig with his kitchen utensil, he yells, "Engarde!"
[19] * Zus ducks, spinning like a dancer, rising again with her back to the guard's chest, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before repeating "engarde." with a smile and a giggle, ducking out of the way again, standing a few paces away, the Faliraig weilded correctly now.
[19] * Mu_Tasim is caught off guard by her sudden movement, and rubs his own cheek. He smiles at her as she gets in a ready, challenging stance. "Well," He flipps the grater up in the air and catches it as it falls, he then points it out her, almost like a rapier, "Have at you!"
[19] * Zus stands straight, pouting a little. "Me? what'd I do?"
[19] * Mu_Tasim arches a brow, "You came at me with a cheese grater."
[19] * Zus sheaths her Faelraig, placing her hands on her hips. "In the name of Science and learning! surely, that is a noble cause?"
[19] * Mu_Tasim he looked at the cheese grater, and then looked at her, brow still arched.
[19] * Zus returns the arched brow. "what? don't tell me you have never done something similar?"
[19] * Mu_Tasim he walked over to her, rather close, and presented the grater, "Now, are we talking about this?" He refered to grater, leaning in for a moment, returning the peck she had given. He looked at her inquistively again, a small triumphant smile on his face, "Or that?"
[19] * Zus blushes a bit, looking back at the guard "Depends. Which did you enjoy more?"
[19] * Mu_Tasim chuckles, finding her blushing cute, "Well, I'm not a masochist, so I'd have to say the kiss."
[19] * Zus ' blush deepened, "then I suppose I was speaking of the kiss." she teased, backing away but beckoning the darker-skinned man to follow with a slender finger.
[19] * Mu_Tasim tilted his head, not exactly sure what she was up to. "Now what would that have to do with science?" He chuckled.
[19] * Zus laughs. "Who said I was still on science? perhaps I wish to move on to more ethereal studies?" the tall thin woman says, smiling once more.
[19] * Mu_Tasim laughs with her, "Well!" he followed into her direction, "Study away, I'll try my best to assist in your 'research'."
[19] * Zus beams. "Great! i'll need your Book of Dreams. I hope you can keep up with the speed I read at" She says, sticking her tongue out at Mu'tasim.
[19] * Mu_Tasim crossed his arms and looked her, a bit of a challenge in his eyes, "Are you going to be kissing the pages too? Because I'm going to need this for later." He laughed.
[19] * Zus takes the book Opening the pages. "Of course not. I'm going to read it, dummy. you sure are slow for a Temple guard, geesh." she says, playfully blowing a raspberry at Mu'tasim.
[19] * Mu_Tasim smirks at her, "Well, then, what are you looking for specifically, or are you going to be staring at Ahni's naked form?" Mu'Tasim chuckled, pointing to a picture of the bare-skinned Saint on the book.
[20] * Zus laughs. "Not at all, Dream Steward. I was actually going to read it. Do you have any favorite passages you could share with me?"
[20] -->| Itkatsu|Work ([email protected]) has joined #lolizoo
[20] * Mu_Tasim scratches his beard a little bit, "Well, most of what I like are stories of the Saints, the rest of it is mainly about the Saali, dream interpretations, meditations. There are sixteen of the stories, but I like them all equally." He shrugged .
[20] * Zus looked at the man searching him for something, anything. "How about we start from the beginning, then? Which is the first Saint to show up in the book?'
[20] * Mu_Tasim raises his finger and speaks in a rather educated manner, "Fanir the Fast, the Young, the Reckless. His story is a tragedy, but it is very well-written."
[20] <Mu_Tasim> <<Can't think o'nothin'?>>
[20] <Zus> <<distracted, actually, just gettin to it.>>
[20] <Mu_Tasim> <<S'lright.>>
[20] * Zus proceeds to read the story, and at the end, she closes the book with a Huff. Damn that Sankhur. What that man did was underhanded" she spat, anger on her face. "Oh- sorry, Old memories. Fanir sorta reminds me of myself, in a way, My Training ended similarly."
[20] * Mu_Tasim titls his head, "What happened?"
[20] * Zus shakes her head, hiding her face. "it was.. an excercise. We thought our Instructor had defected, and one of my teammates attacked her before we could talk to her, so we had no choice but to defend. I... I made the killing blow. Do you know what that does to your mind? Killing for the first time? it was hell.. then that.. that BASTARD came out and told us it was a simulation. he thought it...
[20] * Zus ...was funny." She chuckled bringing her head back up. "But I bet he didn't find my fist too funny."
[20] * Mu_Tasim frowns at her, and he droops his as eyes go a little distant, "I was fifteen..."
[20] * Zus looks at the Temple guard, a little taken aback "fif-fifteen? that is much too young an age for anyone to feel such pain"
[20] * Mu_Tasim looks back up at her, "I was a ripe young boy, but I was protecting my Gualmyan, just like you were protecting your comerade." He placed a hand on her shoulder, she could feel a pang of sympathy, a little care through his touch. "Jafar teaches us, to defend what we cherish most...
[20] <Mu_Tasim> ... I cherished Famasir, my gualmyan, in my caravan he was the closest thing I had as a childhood friend. Everyone else were either adults or children." Mu'tasim shook his head, he thought he was getting off subject.
[20] <Mu_Tasim> <<Comerades>>
[20] <Mu_Tasim> <<and a little care*>>
[20] <Mu_Tasim> <<replace children with toddlers.>>
[20] <Mu_Tasim> <<Dammit I've having trouble.>>
[20] <Zus> <<'sokay. I like how this turned serious though, lol.>>
[20] <Mu_Tasim> << They can cry on eachother's shoulders, though, Mu'Tasim won't have much room. >>
[20] <Zus> <<haha, very true.>>
[20] * Zus reaches her hand up to touch Mu'tasim's "But you have to live with it. I didn't actually kill anyone. Now all i have is anger at that foul commander, which cannot be any better." She looked up at the man, smiling at him. "Iromakuanhe should not have to feel that kind of pain, no? I can understand some of what You and Fanir went through, but my knowledge is limited, tainted."
[21] <Zus> <<To touch Mu'tasim's hand>>
[21] <Zus> <<actually wait. it's proper grammar as is)
[21] |<-- Mu_Tasim has left irc.sorcery.net (Read error: Operation timed out)
[21] -->| Mu_Tasim ([email protected]) has joined #lolizoo
[21] <Mu_Tasim> That bandit could've killed Famasir if I hadn't've done something, but I didn't let him."
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<Did all that get through?>>
[21] <Zus> <<just the last sentence>>
[21] * Mu_Tasim grips her hand, "I wasn't actually pained, just scared. It was the first time I felt like I was going to lose something." His eyes glowed lightly, "Zus, in cases like these, you should never feel pained by the life you take, only by the life you cannot save.
[21] <Mu_Tasim> That bandit could've killed Famasir if I hadn't've done something, but I didn't let him."
[21] * Zus squeezes back, a halfhearted smile on her face "i suppose. but when you think you just killed an instructor, a person you looked up to, Pain is more prevalent in your mind. At least, it was for me."
[21] * Mu_Tasim smiles at her, placing his other hand behind her head and bringing forward. He blessed her with a kiss on her forhead and whispered, "You acted quickly, and you acted bravely. The Saints, most of all Fanir, would be very proud of you, despite what you may think."
[21] * Zus blushes again, drawing back a little. "Thank you, Dream steward." she said, smiling at him. "do you know where I may get a copy of the Book of Dreams, so as to read it for myself?
[21] * Mu_Tasim nodded, smiling warmly again, "Yes, as the current Shrine Keeper, I can order copies of the Book of Dreams to be sent here for reference. I can get specifically for you, if you'd like."
[21] * Zus smiles. "that would be lovely, Sir" she says, handing the Book of dreams back to it's owner.
[21] * Mu_Tasim grabbs the book and nods to her, "Er... I'm not usually go-..." Mu'Tasimed stops himself, coughing into a fist. "Nevermind."
[21] * Zus looks at the man, confused. "what's the problem?"
[21] * Mu_Tasim waves it off, starting to turn red, "Nothing! Nothing, was just wondering if you-... Well."
[21] * Zus puts her hands on her waist again "Well what? You sure do seem to beat around the bush sometimes."
[21] * Mu_Tasim smiles warmly, "Well, you mind finding somewhere less... military, to talk of course... Next time?"
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<Alright, brace yourself, Zus is about to get pressed the wall, misplacing her V-Card in the process.>>
[21] <Zus> <<really now?>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<Naw.>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<Unless Zus just really hands her virginity over to the swankiest TG she meets.>>
[21] <Zus> <<Durn. Revolver could've had so much fun>>
[21] <Zus> <<haha, not even>>
[21] <Zus> <<though, when she does hand it over, I assume it will be quite the experience>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <Zus> "Y-you what!? I don't think I wanna do this any- Augh! Ow! Ooooo~."
[21] <Mu_Tasim> >>
[21] <Zus> <<haha>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<Anyway, lets find a way to end this, so we can find a way to start it.>>
[21] <Zus> <<Allright. Where are we, again?>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> [23] * Mu_Tasim smiles warmly, "Well, you mind finding somewhere less... military, to talk of course... Next time?"
[21] <Zus> <<i meant physical place>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> We could say, the Lounge, after it had been emptied out.>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<That would explain the cheese grater.>>
[21] <Zus> <<That works>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<Though, how do we explain the horn licking and head biting?>>
[21] * Zus giggles, turning away from the temple guard. "Next time? Of course. I'm sure you would be more comfortable in the shrine? besides, I still have to drop off that bottle of wine Serhan gave me." suddenly, she turned back to Mu'tasim, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Deravni, Vaytulri. Touch divine, until next we meet." she said, bowing lightly, a blush on her cheeks, before exiting the...
[21] * Zus ...lounge.
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<We'll call this the end, and where Mu'Tasim leaves to get his face clawed.>>
[21] <Zus> <<heh. that could work. it would explain why Zus seems so casual around the officers in the morning, as well>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<Mm, also.>>
[21] <Mu_Tasim> <<Though, how do we explain the horn licking and head biting?>>
[22] <Zus> <<We might have to simply remove that in the official one, and just post it in clusterflux>>
[22] <Revolver> <<Hahaha.>>
[22] <Mu_Tasim> <<Yeah, I don't think she'd be that open with him, though how do we fit the Cheese Grater in there?>>
[22] <Mu_Tasim> END>

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back