• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [ISC Phoenix Vol. 2] Redrick 'Red' Callahan

Alright, here's what I can see:
  • As discussed before, The Spanish Main and Barbary Pirates do not exist because Earth does not exist in SARP (maybe). Good to see you've removed those.
“Jesus wept, y'all act like staring at a damn radar screen is somethin' special. Get out of the chair, lessee if ol' Red's still got it!”
  • Also, Jesus does not exist either (maybe). A viable alternative is Lewis Pasco, or Chiharu if he knows of the Yamataian semi-pantheon.
  • Fixed how your inventory is laid out. The formatting is now displaying properly.
  • Also, he hadn't quite gotten Shanghai'd per say. He was on a perfectly peaceful ship and was doing a good, legitimate job feeding a convention of Yui-fearing, tax paying hedonists. Until those godless Pirates showed up and put you under siege, that is.
I'd say you're ready to go and Approved once that's addressed. We'll keep in touch via IRC.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back