Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

ISE (Interstellar Sports Entertainment)

Ohm195

Inactive Member
This is not a faction, but something I, and everyone else can have fun with I hope; in a nutshell, it is a pro wrestling organization with a roster of performers doing shows at venues that will have them. Nepleslian, Yamatai, the Lorath...probably not the Mishhu, but you all get the idea.

My goal is to entertain and bring in a sense of additional layering to the Sarpiverse and it's galactic culture with something out of real life that has a strong following.

What I'll need do is write shows periodically in the Independent RP forum, or the adult one should the subject matter get a little dicey from show to show. GEN info updates will be prevalent, showing their goings ons, and of course schedule, or roster changes will be done to promote it.

My intent is to build a roster, and a list of producers, chairman, promoters, etc. which I might make a wiki page for for anyone who wants to follow the ISE but I want to make sure this is cool with staff first, since I am after all new. I also want to know if this is something I don't have to wiki right away and just simply post the basics in the Indie RP Forum instead as a thread.

For consideration before I go further.

Thank you,

Ohm.

Last edited:
Sounds great to me. At some point I'd like to see them get a wiki article, too, but don't feel rushed on that front. I liked your news post on it.

It sounds amusing, but I would suggest that Ohm contact the FM's for Nepleslia to get their nod. Since his news articles says they "ISE has finally managed to lobby a greenlight to work in both Neplesia, and Yamatai systems." Just so they have in fact been consulted. I also fixed a typo in the news article as the planet was mispelled.

Thank you Wes, and thank you Nashoba, and thanks again for the edit...who would I contact for Nepleslia specifically to get the okay?

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back