• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

ISS Tania?

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
Randomly surfing the internet I encountered this, and I am intrigued. It is from the description of the Transuniversal Teleporation Drive from the Ender class:

Transuniversal Teleportation Drive: A very mysterious piece of technology bestowed upon the GSA's troops by the godlike beings known as Avatars. TTD's first appeared an estimated 4500 years ago, before the beginning of the Geshrin universe, first used by their predecessors, the Old Empire, in their ships such as ISS Tania. Although few such ancient preuniversal craft exist today, the technology has been used in the creation of the new Star Army (formerly UES) fleet ships, including small ships like the Ki-F series modular starships.

I'm interested to know what this 'ISS Tania' is, and generally in these 'preuniversal' craft.

ISS Tania was a Nepleslian super-battleship involved with the colonization of Yamatai.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back