• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Jihi â€

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
Jihi (慈悲)â€

More added...Work continues...

Think its finished. Ready for comments etc.

I'm trying to think of a good description....Can anyone offer any suggestions?

I'm thinking something long and tappered, a bit like the Celia, except more streamlined.

I mean, the Ayame-class can carry 50 000 Lamias. It's FAT.

What about an arrowhead-like shape, which gets thicker towards the aft section ?

You just described the Chiharu-class (along with a host of other sci fi ships) ~_^

Hrmm....Ok..I am at a loss for now. I will have to think on it.

Maximum Capacity: 10,000 crew and patients.
How many of each? It needs to be listed seperately.

Except that crew can only be supported for up to fifty years without resupply.
That's a sentence fragment.

It has three ring sub-decks
What is a "ring sub deck?"

can but are rarely used
can be but are rarely used

MEGAMI [Mentafexal Electro-Gravitationally Accelerated Memory and Intelligence]- Integrated Electronics Suite (IES)-‘MEDICORE' VARIENT:
WIES would be fine if it weren't for the SSP recovery. What's so "mediocre" about this version?

I think he meant 'Medical Core' and shortened to MEDICORE - not 'mediocre'. ^_^;

He wants to access Soul Savior pods with it. It makes sense.

I believe the Jihi would look cool if it were spherical.

And yes: Ayame-class crusiers look like giant, fat sweatdrops, with an outer docking ring.

Edits made...

As for the question about the Medical Core varient.

I figured since usually a lot of MEGAMI's systems would be devoted to weapons and such, that this variant would allocate that power more towards the medical functions onboard, since the ship lacks significant weaponry and would not need that level of system.

Edits made. I put up a description too!

bump for approval!

Approved!!111

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…