• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character John Chronicle

JoshCena

Inactive Member
Name: John Chronicle
Primary Weapon: M468-Standard U.S issue.
Secondary: M9 pistol-Laser sight added.
Appearence & other gear: Wears a shirt with thin padding for small protection then over top a Recon Vulcon armor vest, aquired also on thighs, shins, forearms, shoulder. He wears a sturdy Recon helmut with UV goggles & a AVU communication device. He also has multiple ammo bags around his waste, with a strap of grenades around his left thigh.
He wears this appearal setting at all times.

Experience: Has mastered the skill of leading squads of soldiers the size of 12 men, mastered the marksman course, is a moderate at taking out heavy artillery & such. All round, John had the best Military marks in his training session after his 12 years were done.
He's still been in the Military for 2 years doing his duty of helping in small battles & ordering new troops.
He also commands support vehichles.

The skills that have not been listed John has moderate skills in.
He is well known for his close quarters fighting though, with knives & hand-to-hand.
This man is all about fighting, but he feels he needs allies most of the time whenever a battle occurs.

John is now considering to join the Star Army.

The rest of his stats:

[CLASSIFIED]

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't suppose you clicked on the bold Getting Started link, did you?

Or that you took into account that you couldn't post in-character without approval from a Game Master and much less on an actual plot without anyone going to recruit you in the first place, eh?

Or that you noticed the glaring differences between your bio and the bios of many approved biographies and even the unapproved ones in term of format?

Go click on the nice Getting Started link and follow the instructions from there and try again.

Er...I saw you posted in my plot, lol. I split it from my thread and put it in the Cluster Flux forum, though. For all other RP forums, you'll first need to get your character approved. Since he seems to be a human soldier, I'd suggest having him be a Nepleslian. The link Fred posted above will guide you - it has instructions for getting settled into the game.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back