Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character John Davis

I was just planning on having him travel naked everywhere. :D

Naw, I was going to add the standard layout + a violin and a couple mementos.

I'm not too good with inventories. Never really liked them, but if it's necessary for approval, I'll just shove something in there.

I know what you mean. I just copypaste from one character to the next.

Have you spoken to MoonMan about joining? Last we spoke, he told me to take newbies since he was feeling overloaded so I want to double-check.

You can just wiki link to the Nepleslian Standard Issue page and add whatever personal items he needs.

I made it into a bullet list for you.

APPROVED

Yeah, Tom wanted to join the Alto long before I hit my self-imposed player limit; his spot was always open, I just had to wait until he actually got around to writing the guy in.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back