Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character John Smith

nothingclever

Inactive Member
Name: John Smith
General Information
Species: Nepleslian

Family (or Creators): Deceased

Employer: None
Faction: Independent
Current Assignment: None

Physical Characteristics
Height: 6'1â€

Character Approved.

I know Wes has already approved this character but, I would like to address something.

Leadership: John is able to recognize ambush points, create effective combat strategies and tactics, and analyze intelligence information.

Your description of the leadership ability in my opinion more describes your character's ability to analyze and create strategy. I think it is part of leadership, but I believe it would be important to include something that denotes his ability to get that information to those he is leading, his effectivness as a speaker, how he conducts himself that makes him a leader.

A 'leader' is one who conducts, precedes as a guide to others in action or opinion, one who takes the lead in any enterprise or movement, one who is ‘followed' by disciples or adherents, the most eminent member of a profession, a person of eminent position and influence, the first person in a file, one in the front rank.-A little blurb for you to consider.

Anyway being able to analyze and create strategy alone does not in my opinion adequately make somone a leader.

Anyway since the character has already been approved, I can only hope that this suggestion be considered and perhaps worked into the bio.

Good job on the rest of the Bio,

:)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back