• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Jubal Weisley

Al_Weisley

Inactive Member
Name: Jubal Weisley

General Information

Species: Nepleslian

Family / Creators: [Father:] Issac Weisley [Brother (deceased):] Charlie Weisley

Employer: Star Army of Neplesia
Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Height: 179 cm
Weight: 83kg
Measurements:
Bra Size:

Build and Skin Colour: Stout and olive skinned.
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Low aperture (squinty, sleepy looking) eyes, being brown with a gold ring encircling the iris. Squared jaw-line.
Hair Colour and Style: Dark hair cropped short with banks gelled up.

Distinguishing Features: No amount of shaving can remove his tenacious stubble. (not to say efforts haven’t been made…) Never leaves his room without a writing utensil, usually placed behind the ear.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
A laid back fellow with a sarcastic clip, has a tendency to speak before thinking. Smiles most of the time, but when wound up, there’s no stopping him. Uncomfortable when dropped into a group of strangers, but will get used to it in a flash. Couldn't care less about how he looked, but will follow orders when issued them. Prone to popping out situational haiku.

Dislikes: People who can't take a joke, kids, squash.
Goals: To become well versed in as many fields as possible. In short, to be the ultimate jack-of-all trades.

History

Born to a family who has, on one side, been running a small mechanics shop for three generations, and on the other, started a variety of restaurants, each specializing in a different style and cuisine. Upon becoming an adult in the family, Jubal was prompted to choose between these two very different worlds in which to make his living. Opting for the more profitable branch of Mechanics, Jubal worked in his family’s shop for a few years before deciding to join the star army. Jubal hasn’t by any means mastered his skills in either of the fields that make up his heritage, but strives to balance the skills, trying to not let either deteriorate. Jubal feels that by learning to do as many different tasks as possible, he will become a better person. Living in a world so full of strife, a sarcastic streak developed that he can’t seem to get rid of, but he sees nothing wrong in it. A real joker, Jubal is known for playing pranks on his friends, with the most grandiose being at his family and crew gatherings.

Skills

Communications: Jubal has been trained to think, and communicate, clearly in all all types of situations.

Fighting: Jubal has recieved basic army training in combat and self defense.

Mathematics: Jubal has received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry.

Technology Operation: Jubal has been judged fit to handle standard computers and mechanics , and is proficient in query/response searches.

Maintenance and Repair : Jubal refined his knowledge of fleet mechanics, and is capable of operating and repairing most standard equipment.

Physical: Jubal has been drilled into becoming a soldier fit for the day-to-day tasks of a technician.

Culinary: Jubal retains some of his family's knack for crafting foods, and practices "experimental" cooking. (adjusting recipes as you go along, making them up, sometimes.)

Welcome to Star Army! Pleasure to have you joining up to our community here. I'm Doshii, for reference's sake.

Other players and moderators will be by to help with your character, but I'll try and point you in the right directions now. At least, I think they're right -- we've been known to go back and forth to come to conclusions.

Don't worry! It's all part of the process. I will say right off the bat that the format looks proper, which we all appreciate.

So you know, I moved your post to "new bios," where we keep new bios before they are approved.

1. Everything looks good up to the mother. Neps, in essence, lack women to an extreme. He probably doesn't have a mother.

2. Also, I like the goal ... but this guy doesn't sound like a soldier. Are you sure you want to be in the Star Army of Yamatai? Perhaps the Star Army of Nepleslia?

3. The last three skills are not SA standard. You should definitely consider SAoN.

Other than that, looks pretty good! Recommending approval.

Request character to be moved to archived bios section.

The player wanted to participate in a plot, but could not find the time and has been gone for quite some time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back