• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Just how strong are they?

Soresu

I couldn't very well fit them all into the title. So here goes. On the table for the NH-Series some are listed as having "Super Strength". But how strong is that? How much can the NH-7, 17, 27, and 28 ply in terms of raw physical strength? Of course I am also curious about the ID-SOL since they're built bigger than even an IRL body builder. As far as I know the higher tier of human strength tappers off at around 1,000lbs and you'd probably have to be said body builder (maybe with some 'roid help) to be able to lift, or rather pull that much weight.

Max Lift/Carry Weight in 1G:

NH-7: 1,800 kg (850 kg for stealth models) - no longer used
NH-12: 25 kg? - no longer used
NH-17: 1,000 kg - no longer used
NH-28, 2,000 kg
NH-27: 1,000 kg
NH-29: 250 kg
NH-32, 750 kg (subject to change)

The rare purebred ID-SOL can probably lift around 750 to 1,500 kg.

Time for a cameo!

Since we're discussing strength values, I would like to drop in and state Lorath strength values.

Fyunnen Female: 950 kg
Fyunnen Male: 700 kg
Lmanel With Normal Physical Parameters: 600 kg
Occhestian / New Tur'lista: 375 kg
Helashio: 500 kg

(Note: All values are without cybernetic augmentation, also assuming strength training focused on lift capacity. All values stated are theoretical maximum values without synthetic assistance.)

Gartagen Male = 100 kg

Gartagen Female = 90 kg

They are strong for their size, but they are nothing near these genetically altered super freaks!

Ah, excellent. Good to have this resource on hand. I can now put a good range for Frownie's character's strength (the all cybernetic one) to be equivalent to an ID-SOL's.

Not what the Comparison chart says. It says for the NH-22C under category of Superstrength, "Limited" So that to me implies more than a normal human but not as strong as the others. Otherwise it would have just said NO.

Which is also what it says for the NH-29s

Really?

Oh.

The Yamataian CCG must've changed since I last looked at it. I thought the scale was Yamataians 'normal' and NH-29s as 'limited'. Else what's the point of having your nation's soldier race be the exact same strength as the civilian one, and then wave around the flag that nekos are dangerous to leave in their bodies when in a civilian environment?

Doesn't make sense to me.

So, yeah. Wes, what gives?

In the Yamataian species article, it says "slightly enhanced strength" so we can imply the average Yamataian is stronger than the average human. Note that this doesn't mean all Yamataians are stronger than all humans, just that in general, Yamataians are strong (not neko strong) because their bodies stay naturally fit without (much) working out and building extra muscle.

Vekimen have an insane amount of lower body strength. Zahen, who woud be best described as a Laderen Body type with a Sivaro Brain is able to Squat 315lbs at 1g with controlled ease. Her one rep max is about 765lbs. Using this as a basis...

((Squatting))
Kiraten: Female: 950 Male: 1200 lbs
Laderen: 725 900
Sivaro: 300 500

Forget upper body strength though. That's shit across the board for brute strength. A Kiraten Male could probably bench a MAX of 500 lbs, and they are the strong ones. That's also being kind to them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back