• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

K12

you know, I noticed nearly all of your NAM things are available for civilian purchase. What happened to the ultimatum banning NAM from competing with Civilian corporations? I don't remember it ever having been repealed.

NAM has always sold to civilians, but its focus is on military gear.

I don't know what 'banned from competing with civilians' ultimatum you are talking about, fortunately either way NAM doesn't have any competition to begin with.

Honestly all this talk about NAM corporations cannot do what and why is sometime feels very odd to me. I know their was a reason for NAM stance on civilian tech, I just never really get why.

First and foremost, I did want to credit Uso on picking a very reasonable speed for aquatic combat. The Orginal Jet Ski JS400 was actually 30 mph. For personal water craft top speed to today caps out at 70-ish for a few very special designs.

Second and this is just a suggestion Uso. Have I mentioned in Tech Setting Forums anything about the dangers of cavitation to living things when exceeding 36 - 54 mph in water before?

Basically the point is that like dolphins, human or any species can be hurt by a high speed water produced when they move fast. Now these waves are not a serious threat but they still do hurt.

The suggestion was maybe you should mention something about wearing lower body protection. Like a wetsuit, uniform, or something else appropriate.

Overall a straight forward submission.

Missing pricing though.

Damage rating is listed as a weapon * Hull: ADR 4

I presume this is supposed to be SP. But that begs the question of what is this constructed from that it would have 4 SP (Armor) That's one point lower than a Harpy Power armor. So its obviously a heavy duty jetski

Pricing is set at 1200 DA (listed just under the first set of pictures)

Lowered ADR to 1 rather than argue my thoughts on the DR system.

My bad, missed the pricing.

I had no problem with the value, just wanted to know what it was constructed out of to get that value.

Approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…