• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC [Kage Yaichiro] Nayacesen Takeyu/Nayacesen Industrials

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Nayacesen Takeyu
President, Nayacesen Industrials

You're likely wondering why I am contacting you not as a friend or as a fellow Officer, but rather by your status as President of your company. That is because I have something which may prove of use.

During the course of developing my own technologies, I developed a type of crystalline audio sensor which can obtain signals far cleaner and more precise than other more conventional technologies. This crystal has versions currently used in military hardware, but it was also produced with the intention of civilian use -- one of the applications being in earthquake detection and triangulation. The most advanced of these sensors were designed to be connected to a quantum computer for advanced three-dimensional processing of data.

It is my suspicion that these sensors could also be useful in mining; particularly in detecting both desired and undesired earth movement, pinpointing personnel and equipment, flowing ground water, and other such roles. If used in conjunction with a ground-based sonar, it is even possible to more effectively map a wide area of ground, and possibly identify materials by density and sound-altering characteristics.

I am willing to extend a license to your company to use the technology for mining and earthquake/volcano detection and monitoring purposes. If you come up with other purposes for the technology, we can discuss business deals regarding uses in such as needed. I could see them being used in many aspects of audio recording from communication to intensive audio analysis.

I hope your company does well, and wish you and your family the best.

Taisa Kage Yaichiro

To: Taisa Kage Yaichiro

Thanks for the offer Yaichiro, presently my company relies heavily on asteriod mining to fullfill much of our needed orders although things would be easier if we could mine ground side.

Current day commerical based sensors can accomplish this task but not to a very high degree. Most don't have the systems to penetrate to deeply into the soil, and others lack the software to be able to pick on ground activity or even water sources not to mention analyzing those items as well.

With this sensor array, you've just given my company another avenue for mining. We've been exploring this possibility, but we weren't sure how to address the issues of finding minerals in high enough quantities to justify sending in mining teams, but this array will accomplish that task and more.

I'll have my staff take a look at other possibilities for this array, perhaps I'll have something for you in the future!

-Takeyu Nayacesen, President.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…