• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission KAIMON/Ascendant Carrier (Formerly Type 42 Forklift Robot)

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Andrew made this a long time ago, and it was abandoned for its original purpose, but people loved the little forklift puppers and it got put in RP, and still is (being used in Sobek plot). Updated and extended. We are getting better art.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
FM Approval.

Noted, Struct filled.

That's great to hear that the KAIMON/Ascendant Carrier has found a new purpose in the RP world! It's always inspiring to see abandoned projects being revived and appreciated by the community. The fact that it has made its way into the Sobek plot is a testament to its popularity and versatility.

It's also exciting to know that there are plans for updated and improved art for the KAIMON/Ascendant Carrier. A visual upgrade can really bring a character or a design to life, so I'm sure the community will be thrilled to see the new artwork.

If there's any specific information or details you'd like to share about the updated version of the KAIMON/Ascendant Carrier or its role within the RP, I'd be more than happy to hear about it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back