• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Kairi Tohoe

Kairi

Inactive Member
THE SKILL DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN MODIFIED. READ CAREFULLY
Name: Kairi Tohoe

General Information
Species: Nekovalkyrja NH-17
Mother: Orihime Tohoe

Employer: None
Current Assignment: None

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5 feet 4 inches = 1.61 m
Weight: 99 lbs = 45 kg
Measurements: N/A
Bra Size: A

Build and Skin Color: Slender build, slightly lanky. Pale / white skin tone.
Facial Features and Eye Color: strong, bold facial features. Slightly large but not unpleasant nose. Orange eyes.
Hair color and Style: flame-red hair, feathery and thick, that falls to her shoulderblades.

Distinguishing Features: Flame tattoo on right upper arm, to signify her personality.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: Kairi is a boisterous, loud Neko who fills every other stereotype about the catgirls. While she is quick to speak her mind, she nevertheless has respect for her superiors until they prove themselves unworthy. She has relatively low standards for her superiors, but if crossed, she will do everything in her power to rebel against them. She enjoys the finer things in life just as much as simple amenities. She is adventurous and bold.

Likes: power armors, weaponry, steak, chicken, hoverbikes(they're fast), tinkering with machines.
Dislikes: Besides things that most people would dislike, also: irreparably broken machinery, lecherous old men, overpriced electronics.
Goals: To create a revolutionary product that everyone wants to buy; to find something amazing on her voyages through space.

History

Kairi Tohoe was born as a NH-17 Nekovalkyrja and grew up much without the help of her neko mother, and signed a contract with a shipping conglomerate, was loaded with data the delivery company that wanted to employ her thought would be necessary for her optimal performance, and spent the next year and a half working for them. Upon hearing about the salvage ship Yggdrasill, she quickly decided that a life of adventure was much more of a preference than boating about space delivering goods, which she felt she was grossly overqualified for. She promptly went to her supervisor, and after much negotiation and some acts she would rather not think about, she broke her contract an was free and able to leave for her own life.

Skills:

Maintenance and Repair: In order to facilitate her duties as a technical sentry, Kairi received extensive training in the maintenance and repair of civilian shuttles, transports, and starships. She is adequately proficient at doing maintenance and repair work on any ship model as a part of a team, and at repairing a shuttle or a barge with the proper tools. Kairi is also somewhat proficient with the maintenance and repair of civilian ground vehicles.

Communication: Kairi is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, and shuttles in both light combat and non-combat conditions. She is fluent in English and Japanese. She can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, diplomatically negotiate, etc. Kairi is also capable of telepathic communication.

Fighting: Kairi received little training in the area of combat, but is able to fight with decent ability using a vicious, quick hand-to-hand style. She is proficient with close-to-medium range weaponry, but her aim at long range is mediocre at best. She has NO power armor training, but is interested.

Technology Operation: Kairi is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information. Her unusual typing style is actually faster than the normal average speed.

Mathematics: Kairi received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry. She is able, but not proficient.

Vehicles: Kairi is trained in and adequately proficient at operating many, but not all of the models of Star Army shuttles currently in service, and most other small airborne or space-based vehicles such as hover bikes and hover-barges. She is unable to pilot airplanes due to a lack of training. She is quite capable of operating tanks, cars, trucks, and other ground-based vehicles, though her three-dimensional mindset causes some difficulty.

Engineering: Kairi, in preparation for her migration from a cargo and salvage conglomerate to the salvage ship Yggdrasill, took extensive training on the make, repair, and maintenance of the Vampire-type starship and its weaponry. She is proficient and knowledgeable in this subject.

I don't see how a NH-29 could be a test weapon, especially with her being part of the second batch, so, I recommend replacement of the eye color.

Yeah, forgot about that. Fixed, though I wonder if there's a difference between red and crimson.
Eye color – (Common) Black, Brown, Green, Blue, Violet; (Uncommon) Orange, Yellow; (Rare) Red, White.
I'm trying to put off a 'fire inside and out' vibe.

It could be an NH-17 or a neko-style Yamataian, perhaps. Those would work.

There's actually one too many skill areas on the bio. ^_^;

*Looks to the others* Should I allow that?

Well, once you get RPing, you can always learn (unlimited) new skill areas by learnign them and practicing them in-character.

I'd prefer two skills be dumped. We let one player slide, no matter how nice that player is, and we'll eventually get others that want the same break.

I'd vote for Domestic, Leadership or Engineering. Definitely leadership.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back