Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Kaosu Dasanteki

I'll try and get to it by the end of the night. The history looks extensive, so I want to go through it for inconsistencies.

Well. He's quite the character... A ton of backstory, to be sure.

He's a bit of a Sue, and has way too much money, in my opinion.

Overall though, a very good job and a nicely done character. The History is probably a bit much, though.

But don't go entirely by what i say, my opinion hold very little value, as i'm not a character mod.

Now, kai, you should know better than that. In the past Doshii has upheld just about every correction you've made.

But as to corrections, the only stuff I'm noticing is spelling, at least at the moment. Stuff like you need to change 'learnt' in the middle of the thrid para of you history, to 'learned'. Also, the grammar in some of you skills needs to be worked on. But overall, it's looks OK to me.

There were some parts I didn't like too much, and I don't think trying to break any current encryption would work in the RP, but there's nothing to hold the character back from approval.

Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back