• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Kawaii Accessories

CatoTheElder

Inactive Member
It seems to me that while the Kawaii is a wonderful pet, it is ill-suited to the lifestyle of the high-profile businessperson or active duty military member. To that end, I have proposed several Kawaii modifications and accessories.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=kawaii_accessories

The pricing is tentative. I'm afraid the guides for custom gear weren't all that useful too me, given the rather bizarre nature of my submission, but I tried to make them as realistic as possible.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

~CatoTheElder

PS- I did not create the Kawaii, just its accessories.

Thanks! I do welcome comments. If anyone has any ideas for further improvements or changes to my suggestions, please let me know.

Although on reflection, the Portable Happy Kawaii (TM) Kawaii Care Kit should include a Kawaii litter box, if the things actually need to use the bathroom. It's a bit unclear in the description. From the sound of them, it's possible they just convert all waste matter straight into cuteness.

The CryoKawaii features Durandium armor, mini fusion power plant and emergency cryogenic capability that will practically guarantee your Kawaii will outlive you, your family, and all your friends in the event of a disaster.

Wow. That's like giving the family cat a titanium-plated carrier. Some people will do anything to extend the life of their pet, lol.

I can imagine this entry being read by a cute japanese girl in an infomercial...it's quite amusing ^_^

Success! I was actually going for the kind of language you get in those catologs on airplanes. You know, the kind that tries to make it sound like you MUST HAVE those completely useless and overpriced items they're trying to sell, but informercial is close enough. :)

Unlike your standard informercial or airline catalog, I do hope someone gets some use out of my Kawaii gear. I suppose only time will tell.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back