• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Ke-M2-W3703 Special Operations Combat Knife

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I can't assume @Wes will accept the art or not demand changes to it, so I have to wait for him to check it out first.

I can't assume @Wes will accept the art or not demand changes to it, so I have to wait for him to check it out first.
Totally expect it. I have the base vectors saved so I can modify it petty easily. It's actually at a MUCH higher resolution than that (like... 8x I think) so I can mess with it cleanly even in the raster version of it.

If we can get the artwork on a transparent BG it's fine with be.

Art FM approved.

I'm a little wary of giving any credence to its "utility" function. This looks and is described as more of a fighting knife β€” again, more Fairbairn-Sykes than KA-BAR or even Desert Fang.

I would argue that this kind of knife lends itself far more to Yamataian sensibilities than the Desert Fang does. This is a knife of durability, yes, but it doesn't lend itself to inelegance. It is a precision killer, a knife of lethal stabs and accurate slashes, not hacking away like the Fang, or even the Type 22, would be.

These statements, however, are opinion.

What is fact is that this knife is finely and concisely written, simply described and illustrated, and easily and handily equipped by players.

This submission is approved for IC usage.
Well done, Kirk and Doc TM.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…