• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Ketsurui] Ketsurui Sora to Ketsurui Yui

Kim

スター軍の司書
To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Subject: Reconnecting

Dearest Grandmother,

I apologize for the long silence between us while I was attending the War College these past four years. There is no real excuse for my lack of contact when I was so close to home but I can try to offer explanation. I have been up to this point, fighting the nature of who I really am. I have been at war with the notion that I am special as the only granddaughter of our clan and that I am a Ketsurui princess. My refusual to accept this and my attempts to be someone else have caused much heartache and have affected my performance as an officer.

I am moved by my desire to do what is best for Yamatai and our clan, and I cannot do all the things I must if I remain at war with my identity. These past four years have taught me many things and I am ready now to fulfill my duties to the clan and Yamatai. I hope that once I have completed my diplomatic trip with Kotori-San, that I can return to active service to the Star Army as a diplomatic officer and apprentice with Yuumi-Sama.

I hope that you will forgive me for my silence as I did not want to lash out in what might have been considered a youthful defiance towards someone that I love and respect above all others. I hope that you will have time to see me when I come home from Kotori. It has been far too long since I've seen you in person. I also hope to make you proud as I represent Himiko system as its senator this term in the Senate.

All my love,
Your granddaughter, Sora

To: Ketsurui Sora

Hello Sora,

It is good to hear from you. I was impressed by your ambitious senate seat acquisition. It is no small matter to represent an entire star system. I am glad to have you as part of the senate...the Ketsurui clan has guided this nation since it began and having the clan and the military represented is important, especially in this time where some of the other senators are trying to crowd the military out of the government, despite the large portion of the nation's population which we comprise. It is my hope that you will continue to grace the senate with your intelligence, reason, and pleasantness that you display and the senate needs.

As for Kotori, she seems troubled lately. Let me know what is going on with her.

-Yui

RPG-D RPGfix
Back